Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lord of the Flies

I want to apologize in advance for the quality of these shots... it was one of those moments where I didn't have time to change settings, adjust focus or anything. I grabbed the camera which was NOT set for action and I couldn't get in close enough to have the auto focus really do it's job - it kept wanting to focus on the arm of the couch....Ok, so I'll be honest... I'm just not feelin' it today LOL!

Two flies had gotten in the house - not tough, it's a beautiful day, and I had the door open to enjoy it.

So I present to you, Lord of the Flies, or is it lord of the dance, or fly dance, or.... well, see for yourself:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, concludes my performance for the evening.

Autographed programs are available from the ushers as you leave the auditorium. Thank you for coming! I'm off to my dressing room now for some ice cold milk and warm chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment